Common name(s): ox-eye daisy
Synonym(s): Buphthalmum speciosum
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 7~8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Telekia speciosa
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (6 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (7 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-8) (6 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-7) (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 3-7) (7 photos)