Common name(s): fringe cups
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 7~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Tellima grandiflora
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (8 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-10) (4 photos)
- Arthur Lee Jacobson - Seattle plantsman describes botanical and/or horticultural aspects of this species. (1 photo)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-7) (10 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (10 photos)
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 5-10) (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-7) (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 4-8) (4 photos). Also a page for 'Forest Frost'.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 4-8) (3 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
- Washington Native Plant Society - Photo and brief description. (4 photos)