Common name(s): black-eyed susan vine
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8~10 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Thunbergia alata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (12 varieties in database) (29 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (additional cultivars listed in catalog) (zone 9-11) (2 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Thunbergia alata 'Suzie Hybrids' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 9-10) (57 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (2 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 10-11) (1 photo)
- PlantzAfrica - Features South African plants, with photos, description, distribution and ecology, and uses. (8 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 9-10) (3 photos)