Common name(s): poison ivy
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Toxicodendron radicans
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (12 photos)
- Climbers - Information page with most botanical details for this climbing species of the eastern US. (7 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-10) (26 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-10) (3 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (11 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-10) (5 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (3 photos)
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (7 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (4 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (1 photo)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)
Common name(s): Eastern Poison-Ivy