Common name(s): white clover
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Trifolium repens
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (30 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9a) (24 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Trifolium repens 'Atropurpureum' Dark Dancer™ - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4)
- Heritage Perennials: Trifolium repens 4 Luck Red Green - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (7 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-10) (3 photos). Also pages for 'Atropurpureum' and 'Dragon's Blood'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (4 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo). Also a page for 'Dragon's Blood'.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)
- Southwest Colorado Wildflowers - Photos and botanical information about the species/genus. (8 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.