Common name(s): toadshade trillium
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 7~8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Trillium sessile
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (9 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-7) (9 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 4)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (2 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (6 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (1 photo)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (6 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (5 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (1 photo)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 4-8) (4 photos)