Common name(s): nasturtium
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~10b - 11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Tropaeolum majus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (21 varieties in database) (5 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Central Texas Gardener - Plant of the week profile with photo and cultural information. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 10b-11) (25 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (2 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-11) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (7 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo). Also a page for 'Alaska'.
- Rainy Side Gardeners: Tropaeolum majus 'Alaska' - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (10 photos)