Common name(s): Evergreen Huckleberry
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~7 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Vaccinium ovatum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (8 photos)
- Arthur Lee Jacobson - Seattle plantsman describes botanical and/or horticultural aspects of this species. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (6 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation.
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 7-10) (3 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations.. Also a page for another instance.
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 7-9) (4 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)
- Washington Native Plant Society - Photo and brief description. (1 photo)