Common name(s): woolly vervain
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 7~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Verbena stricta
- Alabama Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (5 photos)
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (7 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-9a) (4 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3) (5 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations.
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (8 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (20 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-7) (1 photo)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (5 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)