Common name(s): spike speedwell
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~5 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Veronica spicata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (9 varieties in database) (9 photos). Also a page for 'Goodness Grows'.
- Alpine Garden Society - Ulster - Plant of the month profile (4 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (16 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Veronica spicata 'Royal Candles' - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 4)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-8) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Veronica spicata Royal Candles - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8). Also pages for 'Blue Bouquet', 'Blue Charm', 'Glory' ROYAL CANDLES, 'High Five', 'Icicle', 'Minuet', 'Nana', 'Noah Williams', 'Pavane', and 'Rotfuchs' RED FOX.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (2 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- Paghat's Garden: Veronica spicata 'Red Fox' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Veronica spicata 'Glory' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (2 photos). Also a page for 'Red Fox'.
Common name(s): Woolly Speedwell
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8~9