Common name(s): Blue haw; Witherod viburnum
Synonym(s): Viburnum nudum var. cassinoides
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 7~8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Viburnum cassinoides
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-7) (11 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (12 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-8) (3 photos)
- Rare Find Nursery - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 3-8) (1 photo)
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 3-8) (1 photo)