Common name(s): linden viburnum
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 7~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Viburnum dilatatum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (2 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (13 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-8) (8 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 5)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-8) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8) (7 photos). Also pages for 'Asian Beauty', 'Erie', and 'Henneke' CARDINAL CANDY.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-8) (1 photo). Also a page for 'Oneida'.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (4 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)