Common name(s): possumhaw; smooth witherod
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Viburnum nudum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (10 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 6-9) (2 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (1 photo). Also pages for 'Bulk' BRANDYWINE, 'Count Pulaski', and 'Winterthur'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-9) (3 photos)
- Rare Find Nursery: Viburnum nudum Brandywine™ - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 5-9) (3 photos)
- Rob's Plants: Viburnum nudum 'Winterthur' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (4 photos)
- Sunlight Gardens: Viburnum nudum 'Winterthur' - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)
Is a synonym for Viburnum cassinoides