Common name(s): Labrador violet
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Viola labradorica
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (9 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (10 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3) (4 photos)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (5 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (2 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)
Common name(s): Labrador Violet
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 8
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (3 photos)
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 3-8) (1 photo)