Common name(s): chastetree
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5b~7 - 8~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Vitex agnus-castus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (22 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 6-10) (2 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5b-11) (26 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 7) (5 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Vitex agnus-castus 'Shoal Creek' - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 6)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 6-10) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-9) (11 photos). Also pages for 'Colonial Blue' and 'Shoal Creek'.
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (6 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 7-9) (8 photos)
- Rare Find Nursery: Vitex agnus-castus 'Mississippi Blues' - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 6-9) (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 6-10) (1 photo)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)