Common name(s): everlasting flower
Synonym(s): Helichrysum bracteatum, Bracteantha bracteata
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8~9 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Xerochrysum bracteatum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (9 varieties in database) (19 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Helichrysum bracteatum 'Double White' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (additional cultivars listed in catalog) (zone 9-10) (1 photo)
- Australian National Botanic Gardens: Xerochrysum bracteatum 'Diamond Head' - Botanical and cultural information about the Australian native plant.
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (24 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (2 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 8-10) (5 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (4 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information. Also a page for another instance.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (3 photos)