Aquilegia buergeriana 'Calimero'
|Foliage a couple weeks before flowers emerge |
Petite columbine, with two-tone flowers of buttery yellow and burgundy, and prominent curvy spurs. Flowers appear late spring into summer over a dense mound of leaves.
||yellow/burgundy (late spring-summer)
We left this plant behind in our Pennsylvania garden (and wish it well); we don't grow it in Houston.
Seed for this plant is included on my seed trade list
One or more images of this plant are included in my stock photo catalog
About my plant portraits
PlantLinks to other web pages about Aquilegia buergeriana 'Calimero'
- Seed from '10 trade. Baggy 35F (6w) - 70F (59%G, 10-16d)
- Same seed as above. Baggy 35F (6w) - 70F (47%G, 10-20d)
- Seed from '12 garden. Baggy 35F (6w) - 70F (24%G, 8-17d)
- Same seed as above, cold-stored. Baggy 35F (6w) - 70F (6%G, 12-15d)
- Seed from '14 garden, cold-stored. Baggy 35F (6w) - 70F (4%G, 10d) - 35F (10d) - 70F (28%G, 15-30d)
I welcome comments about my web pages; feel free to use the form below to
leave feedback about this particular page. For the benefit of other visitors
to these pages, I will list any relevant comments you leave, and if
appropriate, I will update my page to correct mis-information. Faced with an
ever-increasing onslaught of spam, I'm forced to discard any comments including
html markups. Please submit your comment as plain text. If you have a
comment about the website as a whole, please leave it in my
guestbook. If you
have a question that needs a personal response, please
April 01, 2014