Long upright spikes of lavender blue flowers. Finally a tiny seedling, after many failed attempts from seed.
||lavender (summer-early fall)
This plant used to grow in our garden, but it slipped away...
About my plant portraits
PlantLinks to other web pages about Veronicastrum sibiricum
Visitors to this page have left the following comments
|Jeanette||May 05, 2018||Having trouble getting this to germinate. On-line I found a suggestion to use a cold period. Going to try that now with some of last year's seed. Got lots!|
- Seed from '04 trade. Baggy 65F (26d) - 35F (7w) - 70F (3w) - 70F with light (4w). No G
- Seed for 'Apollo' from '07 trade. Baggy 65F with light (30d; no G)
- Seed from HPS/MAG '08/'09 exchange. Crushed seedpods; chaffy mix to baggy 70F with light (30d; no G)
- Same seed as above. Crushed seedpods, chaffy mix to baggy 35F (6w) - 70F with light (some G, 12-20d). Only one seedling developed.
- Same seed as above. Crushed chaffy mix, baggy 35F (6w) - 70F (no G, 19d)
I welcome comments about my web pages; feel free to use the form below to
leave feedback about this particular page. For the benefit of other visitors
to these pages, I will list any relevant comments you leave, and if
appropriate, I will update my page to correct mis-information. Faced with an
ever-increasing onslaught of spam, I'm forced to discard any comments including
html markups. Please submit your comment as plain text. If you have a
comment about the website as a whole, please leave it in my
guestbook. If you
have a question that needs a personal response, please
March 11, 2011