Long upright spikes of lavender blue flowers. Finally a tiny seedling, after many failed attempts from seed.
||lavender (summer-early fall)
This plant used to grow in our garden, but it slipped away...
About my plant portraits
PlantLinks to other web pages about Veronicastrum sibiricum
- Seed from '04 trade. Baggy 65F (26d) - 35F (7w) - 70F (3w) - 70F with light (4w). No G
- Seed for 'Apollo' from '07 trade. Baggy 65F with light (30d; no G)
- Seed from HPS/MAG '08/'09 exchange. Crushed seedpods; chaffy mix to baggy 70F with light (30d; no G)
- Same seed as above. Crushed seedpods, chaffy mix to baggy 35F (6w) - 70F with light (some G, 12-20d). Only one seedling developed.
- Same seed as above. Crushed chaffy mix, baggy 35F (6w) - 70F (no G, 19d)
I welcome comments about my web pages; feel free to use the form below to
leave feedback about this particular page. For the benefit of other visitors
to these pages, I will list any relevant comments you leave, and if
appropriate, I will update my page to correct mis-information. Faced with an
ever-increasing onslaught of spam, I'm forced to discard any comments including
html markups. Please submit your comment as plain text. If you have a
comment about the website as a whole, please leave it in my
guestbook. If you
have a question that needs a personal response, please
March 11, 2011